- What We Do
- Who We Are
- In the News
- INDEPENDENT MINYANIM
- Strategic Plan
- Contact Us
Who We Are
Here is the homepage for Mechon Hadar's Alumni Spotlight feature. Every month, we catch up with one of our alumni and find out what they're up to and how studying with Mechon Hadar has affected them. Take a look using the navigation below:
- Yosi Cirlin – "... being at Hadar allowed me to think about what it would mean to move from being a student to being a teacher of Torah."
- Elchanan Clingman – "... I think often about Hadar as an inspiration and a model for a successful learning, and prayer community."
- Tamar Friedman – "... Hadar made me more intentional in my thoughts, actions, and practice of Judaism."
- Lindsay Goldman – "I have entered into an honest relationship with Torah and mitzvot..."
- Seth Kennedy – "I started a lot of conversations with faculty members at Hadar... to make the traditionally gendered [wedding] ceremony more egalitarian."
- Jana Loeb – "Studying at Hadar gave me access to a world of Torah that had previously felt inaccessible to me."
- Lily Nagy-Deák – "... it's been a wonderful experience to open the door for people into the world of Jewish text study/discussion."
- Dorielle Parker – "I have found a way to channel my love for Torah, my respect for Halakha and my creative juices..."
- Gahl Pratt Pardes – "One word, eh? Mind-bending!"
- Erick Rabin – "... I am continually amazed at how the friendships I made in that short summer have become such an important part of my life."