Hadar is a growing intellectual and spiritual initiative for people who want a meaningful Jewish life, serious Jewish study, and engaging Jewish community that empowers Jews to create and sustain vibrant, practicing, egalitarian communities of Torah, Avodah, and Hesed.
Hadar’s voice, deeply rooted in Jewish texts and traditions, offers a creative response to contemporary questions and challenges. Hadar is a leader in the field of Jewish education and community building, engaging diverse populations in serious Jewish learning with curiosity, creativity and conviction.
Executive Administrator and Operations Coordinator for the Pedagogy of Partnership
The Pedagogy of Partnership reimagines Jewish education as being rooted in rich relationships. We teach an educational model that fosters a set of attitudes and skills to strengthen how we learn together and engage in meaningful conversation with others. In partnership with Hadar, we provide cutting edge training and coaching to schools and educational organizations across the country to revitalize the experience of Jewish education and strengthen its impact.
We are seeking a full time Executive Administrator and Operations Coordinator for the Pedagogy of Partnership (PoP) to support and strengthen PoP’s work. This person will be an integral part of our small and growing Boston-based team.
General Office Support
● Research, implement, and manage systems to organize a growing organization including but not limited to:
- Data maintenance, data migration, and data collection
- PoP staff and program calendars and emails
- Bookkeeping, finance activities, budget projections (in coordination with New York staff)
- Purchasing and maintenance of PoP office equipment and supplies
● Schedule appointments and organize travel arrangements for PoP staff including but not limited to:
- Local accommodations for programs
- Events schedule
- Meetings and webinars with Pop school staff, coaches, and others
● Schedule and ensure follow up for senior management
● Maintain responsibility for email communication of senior management
● Attend critical meetings and programs, as needed, drawing clear next steps and execution plans
● Communicate regularly with Hadar’s New York staff and faculty to promote collaboration and transparency
● Provide general staff support as needed
● Manage event logistics including but not limited to:
- Identifying and coordinating with venues and vendors
- Assisting with technology needs
- Coordinating program on-site (this will require travel 3-5 times a year)
- Booking and organizing local accommodations and travel arrangements for PoP participants
● Liaison with program staff in New York for New York based events
● Format and organize program materials and oversee production of program binders
● Assist with recruitment and application process for PoP programs
● Oversee production of PoP newsletter and promotional videos
● Update and maintain press folders with pictures and other materials
● In collaboration with PoP staff, generate press releases and announcements about PoP programs and events
● Assist with written materials including drafting, editing, and proofreading of emails and program descriptions, and format materials for presentation
● Function as the initial point of contact for PoP
● In collaboration with PoP directors, manage communications with PoP schools
● Maintain social media and web presence with Facebook postings and website updates
We seek an executive administrator who is passionate about PoP’s mission and has office management experience and experience successfully coordinating programs.
● Detail oriented with an ability to learn and utilize systems effectively including, but not limited to, Salesforce and Google Drive.
● Organized. Can manage and organize a virtual office.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of projects concurrently through creative problem solving.
● Self-starter—is able to work independently.
● Enjoys creating and implementing new systems.
● Flexible work style, with the ability to work under tight deadlines and with shifting priorities.
● Sense of humor.
● Familiarity with and/or expertise in Jewish texts (in Hebrew) and/or education a plus.
● Must live in Greater Boston area.
Please apply by submitting an application through the form below.
$40-$50k salary commensurate with experience.
$40-$50k salary commensurate with experience