Hadar is a growing intellectual and spiritual initiative for people who want a meaningful Jewish life, serious Jewish study, and engaging Jewish community that empowers Jews to create and sustain vibrant, practicing, egalitarian communities of Torah, Avodah, and Hesed.
Hadar’s voice, deeply rooted in Jewish texts and traditions, offers a creative response to contemporary questions and challenges. Hadar is a leader in the field of Jewish education and community building, engaging diverse populations in serious Jewish learning with curiosity, creativity and conviction.
Program Administrator for Hadar’s Moot Beit Din Programs
Hadar Institute is seeking a full time Program Administrator for the Moot Beit Din programs to ensure programmatic success. This person will be an integral part of our small and growing D.C.-based team.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, flexible, results-oriented and excels at multitasking. This person will be energized by a fast-paced environment and able to manage simultaneous projects. The Program Administrator should enjoy event management, working with people, and be an organized professional able to coordinate relationships with multiple constituents across ages. The appropriate candidate is excited to be part of a vibrant and enthusiastic Jewish educational team.
The Program Administrator is based in D.C and reports to the Director of Moot Beit Din.
This position is responsible for anticipating, coordinating, and executing all operations and logistical needs of Hadar’s Moot Beit Din programs, including:
- Assisting with all aspects of program recruitment, including:
- Travel arrangements and program details for events.
- Planning implementing a recruitment strategy in coordination with the Director of Moot Beit Din.
- Facilitating occasional site visits to university and high school campuses to promote Moot Beit Din.
- Drafting copy for promotional and marketing materials.
- Liaising with program participants before, during, and after the program.
- Ensuring the operational success of shabbatonim (Shabbat retreats) and in-person competitions, including:
- Organizing Housing, Food, and Supplies
- Managing student information
- Helping with A/V needs
- Overall logistics and operations responsibility: Working with Hadar’s program team to plan for all space and supply needs
- Managing, hiring, and coordinating with external vendors and additional facilities hires
- Presence onsite for both shabbatonim and competitions in the NYC-area will be needed
- Managing data and communications with schools and program participants through email, Hubspot, and Salesforce
- Management of Hadar’s DC office space and supplies
- This position will occasionally require working evenings and weekends
We’re seeking candidates who excel in problem solving, are results-oriented, and have strong project management skills. You should have:
- A commitment to meeting a high bar and getting things done with a focus on results (rather than getting immersed in the process)
- Self motivation; Flexible and excited about thinking on your feet and anticipating needs?
- The ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with and among a diverse group of stakeholders
- Familiarity with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Facility with Salesforce a plus!
- Facility with Hebrew language and Jewish texts a plus!
Compensation is $42,000-$50,000 annually with benefits. Jewish holidays off. Hadar is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
Please apply by submitting an application through this form:
Digital Communications Associate
Hadar seeks a Digital Communications Associate. This is a role with an emphasis on digital brand management and website maintenance. This person will play a key role in positioning our materials, classes, podcasts, content, online advertising (including social media), and more in an effort to draw in a wider audience. They will also be responsible for the the organization’s multiple web domains. This person will develop a deep understanding of what we do and how we implement it.
The Digital Communications Associate will execute the strategy for all digital communications, website, and public relations messages to effectively articulate the organization’s mission and to expand presence in social and mainstream media of all Hadar brands. This person will ensure that Hadar is viewed as a primary source of Jewish content and programming. The Digital Communications Associate will report directly to the Director of Communications and will work closely with other staff members.
- Manage all digital marketing, including drafting language and formatting of:
- All mass emails
- Social media posts
- Update and maintain all web domains and strategize around long term web improvements
- Update and maintain podcast feed
- Broaden audiences across domains, properties and platforms
- Monitor user engagement across domains, properties and platforms and generate reports on engagement
- Manage all press related items including, but not limited to: drafting press releases and articles, pitching articles to media outlets, maintaining relationships with journalists
- Serve as a key member of the recruitment team
- Liaise with web developers
- Manage day-to-day tech problems including, but not limited to: maintenance of printers, networks, and other computer hardware - including selecting and supervising contractors for support
- Serve as administrator of Hadar’s google domain
- Proficiency with one or more modern programming languages
- Experience with front end web development
- Ability to research and self-teach new technologies
- Highly organized and responsible
- Experience in working with a range of media outlets
- Strong writing/editing and verbal communication skills with an eye toward detail
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently through creative problem solving
- Ability to utilize data management systems effectively including but not limited to Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, and Qloudstat Proficiency in data analysis
- Jewish knowledge/background a plus
- Familiarity with tefillah a plus
- Familiarity with Hebrew language a plus
Salary Range is $50,000 - $55,000.
Please apply by submitting an application through this form: