Hadar is a growing intellectual and spiritual initiative for people who want a meaningful Jewish life, serious Jewish study, and engaging Jewish community that empowers Jews to create and sustain vibrant, practicing, egalitarian communities of Torah, Avodah, and Hesed.
Hadar’s voice, deeply rooted in Jewish texts and traditions, offers a creative response to contemporary questions and challenges. Hadar is a leader in the field of Jewish education and community building, engaging diverse populations in serious Jewish learning with curiosity, creativity and conviction.
Hadar is seeking an enthusiastic full-time executive assistant to support the senior leadership of the organization. We are looking for someone who is energetic, self-motivated, a team player, intentional, organized and possesses a strong attention to detail. We are looking for someone who can manage schedules, respond to emails in a timely fashion, help to set deadlines, and communicate effectively between the senior management and the rest of the staff and faculty. We are also looking for someone who can see themselves as a part of the team and respects Hadar’s mission and values.
- Attend critical meetings both internally and externally, drawing clear next step and execution plans
- Schedule and ensure follow up for senior management’s responsibilities, appointments, and deadlines
- Organize travel arrangements for out of town speaking engagements or meetings
- Serve as support for senior management in preparing materials for lectures and classes
- Communicate between senior management and Hadar staff/faculty regularly to promote collaboration and transparency
- Maintain responsibility for email communication of senior management
- Manage written materials including drafting, editing, and proofreading
- Prioritize correspondence between others and senior management
- Serve as office administrator and manage supply, cleaning, space needs and all-staff meetings
- Serve as first point of contact by managing communications via phone and email
- Additional tasks as required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and creative work environment
- Self-starter who can take initiative and work independently
- Superb communication skills both for internal and external communications
- Flexible work style with the ability to work under tight deadlines and with shifting priorities
- Ability to manage and prioritize and follow through on a wide range of tasks
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to handle sensitive material while maintaining confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Google suite
- Proficiency in Hebrew preferred
Salary Range: $40-45,000, with competitive benefits.
Please apply by submitting an application through this form: