Communications and Marketing Coordinator
Posted June 12, 2018
Hadar is a growing intellectual and spiritual initiative for people who want a meaningful Jewish life, serious Jewish study, and engaging Jewish community. As part of its strategic growth, Hadar seeks to expand by launching this new position.
Hadar seeks a Communications and Marketing Coordinator. This is a strategic role with an emphasis on brand management. This person will play a key role in positioning our materials, classes, podcasts, content, online advertising (including social media), and more in an effort to draw in a wider audience. This person will develop a deep understanding of what we do, how we implement it, and to whom we market our materials and classes.
The Communications and Marketing Coordinator will guide and execute the strategy for all communications, website, and public relations messages to effectively articulate Hadar's mission and to expand Hadar’s presence in social and mainstream media. The Communications and Marketing Coordinator will ensure that Hadar is viewed as a primary source of Jewish content and programing. The Communications and Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Communications and will work closely with other staff members including members of the program team as well our Website Administrator.
- Work with program and development teams to effectively communicate on behalf of Hadar
- Manage all digital marketing, including drafting language and formatting of:
- all public emails
- all mailmerge emails
- social media posts
- Broaden audiences across properties and platforms
- Monitor user engagement across properties and platforms
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic marketing materials through communication with external graphic design team and outside photographers/videographers
- Serve as a key member of the recruitment team
- Highly organized and responsible
- Experience in working with a range of media outlets
- Superb writing/editing and verbal communication skills, with an eye toward detail
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently through creative problem solving
- Ability to utilize systems effectively, including but not limited to Salesforce and Hubspot
Salary Range: $45,00-$50,000
Location: New York
To apply, please submit an application below.