PoP Summer Online Training for Educators
Support your students to develop sharp critical thinking skills as well as deep social-emotional capacities
Please note if you are an educator based in Detroit or Chicago, you can find more information here.
PoP Online Introductory Institute
June 26-28, 2023 | 1:00-5:00 PM Eastern / 12:00-4:00 PM Central / 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Pacific
Click here for more information about this institute for new PoP educators.
Please email deena@pedagogyofpartnership to be added to the PoP Introductory Institute waitlist
*PoP Network School Educator: $450
Individual Educator Cost: $650
If you are interested in participating and cost is an obstacle, please contact Lauren Luger at [email protected].
Join Dr. Orit Kent and Allison Cook, developers of this research-based pedagogy for an online introductory training. Experience and focus on teaching techniques that support your students to thrive as whole people through the intentional design of havruta, small group, and even full group learning. Translate your learning into practice and meet the upcoming school year with renewed energy and new tools and materials. This program is suited to both Jewish studies and general studies teachers.
Join the PoP Network
Join the rapidly growing network of PoP educators! For more information on becoming a PoP Network School, please send an email indicating your interest and school to [email protected].
*Educators from the following schools and organizations are a part of the PoP Network:
- Adat Shalom-Beth Achim Learning Community (Midwest Fellowship)
- Beit Rabban Day School
- Berman Hebrew Academy
- Beth Shalom Religious School
- B'nai Shalom
- Boston's Jewish Community Day School
- Chicago Jewish Day School (Midwest Fellowship)
- de Toledo High School
- Dor Hadash (Midwest Fellowship)
- Farber Day School (Midwest Fellowship)
- Frankel Jewish Academy (Midwest Fellowship)
- Hillel Day School (Midwest Fellowship)
- Hillel Torah (Midwest Fellowship)
- Luria Academy of Brooklyn
- Milken Community School
- Milton Gottesman Jewish Day School of the Nation's Capital
- Northwest Yeshiva Day School
- Oakland Hebrew Day School
- Rochelle Zell Jewish High School (Midwest Fellowship)
- Sager Solomon Schechter Day School (Midwest Fellowship)
- San Diego Jewish Academy
- Solomon Schechter Day School of Greater Boston
- Yavneh Day School
“Because of PoP, my students thrive. They know how to connect with each other, share with each other, work deeply with each other and the content, and I know how to use PoP principles to structure their learning so that it gives them voice, connection, and meaning.”
– Michelle J, PoP coach and teacher at JCDS
“PoP has helped me create curricular materials that support our students in engaging with the text, God and each other in ways I never thought possible. Parents and adults in the community have commented on how sophisticated the learning has become. I love when our students challenge each other with different ideas and wonder out loud about the texts, God and biblical personalities. Thank you for continuing to inspire us!”
– Robin Kahn, Director of Education and Teen Engagement at Temple Israel of Natick, MA