Pedagogy of Partnership
What You Get
People who work with PoP:
- Become adept conversationalists and relationship builders.
- Enhance their capacity to seek understanding, work collaboratively and co-construct meaning.
- Develop 21st century skills such as critical thinking and complex interpretive abilities.
- Increase independent and interdependent learning practices.
- Foster a sense of responsibility and empathy toward others and toward almost any subject of study and conversation.
- Engage with peers, educators and texts that serve as a source of inspiration, wisdom and instruction.
- Expand their reflective capacities.
- Grow and practice a sense of wonder.
Contact Dr. Orit Kent or Allison Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Calling Day School Educators
Are you thinking about experimenting with pedagogies that will stay true to our tradition even as they match the needs of our 21st Century lives? A week long study intensive in June 2019.