Hadar's Project Zug 5782 Shavuot Companion features guided source sheets from some of our favorite Project Zug courses:
- “Unlocking the Prayerbook: Finding New Meaning in Our Prayers” by R. Elie Kaunfer
- “Kashrut: Why? What? How?” by R. Ethan Tucker
- “Everyday Moral Dilemmas” by R. Avi Strausberg
- “Theology of Psalms: Praying Biblical Poetry” by R. Shai Held
- “Death Penalty in the Talmud” by R. Miriam-Simma Walfish
Whether you are running a late-night learning program for your entire community, facilitating a session, or planning your own personal learning experience – this companion offers accessible, thought-provoking lessons for people of all Jewish learning backgrounds. Download Hadar's Project Zug 5782 Shavuot Companion.