Learn with Hadar
Apply to Yeshivat Hadar's Long-Term Fellowship
Apply below to Yeshivat Hadar's 2020-2021 Long-Term Fellowship!
- Informational Conversation and Visit to Yeshiva (if possible)
- Submit Application and Two References
- An ideal reference is someone who has supervised you and can speak to how you handle responsibility, group dynamics, and emotions (your own and others'). It is not essential that a reference be someone who knows you from a Jewish context or who can speak to your Jewish fluency. After filling out the application, you will receive an email confirmation that will include instructions on how to submit information for your references.
- In-person interview at Yeshivat Hadar in New York (video if necessary)
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through March 1.
- Hear back about an admissions decision within three weeks of interview.
We are looking forward to getting to know each of you through your application. If you have questions regarding the selection process or application timeline, you can reach out to Shira Mogil at [email protected].