Apply below to Yeshivat Hadar's 2020 Summer Beit Midrash, June 17-August 8!
Deadline Extended! Applications open until February 15th
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete the application below.
- Contact a teacher or mentor to serve as a reference. An ideal reference is someone who has supervised you and can speak to how you handle responsibility, group dynamics, and emotions (your own and others'). It is not essential that a reference be someone who knows you from a Jewish context or who can speak to your Jewish fluency. After filling out the application, you will receive an email confirmation that will include instructions on how to submit information for your references.
2020 Summer Beit Midrash Application Timeline and Selection Process
- Monday, November 25, 2019: Applications for Yeshivat Hadar’s 2020 Summer Beit Midrash open.
- Monday, February 15, 2020: Applications for Yeshivat Hadar’s 2020 Summer Beit Midrash close. Your complete application, including the letters of reference should be submitted by this date.
- By Tuesday, February 18, 2020: You will be notified whether you have received an interview for Yeshivat Hadar’s 2020 Summer Beit Midrash.
- Monday, February 24, 2020 - Friday, March 13, 2020: Interviews for Yeshivat Hadar’s 2020 Summer Beit Midrash will be conducted.
- By Monday March 30, 2020: Admissions decisions will go out to applicants for Yeshivat Hadar’s 2020 Summer Beit Midrash.
- By Monday, April 13, 2020: Admitted applicants accept their place in Yeshivat Hadar’s 2020 Summer Beit Midrash cohort.
We are looking forward to getting to know each of you through your application. If you have questions regarding the selection process or application timeline, you can reach out to Shira Mogil at [email protected].