June 22-July 28, 2022
Registration deadline: Sunday, February 6, 2022
Holmes Camp & Retreat Center in Holmes, NY.
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete the application.
- Contact a teacher or mentor to serve as a reference. An ideal reference is someone who has supervised you and can speak to how you handle responsibility, group dynamics, and emotions (your own and others'). It is not essential that a reference be someone who knows you from a Jewish context or who can speak to your Jewish fluency. After filling out the application, you will receive an email confirmation that will include instructions on how to submit information for your references.
2022 Summer Beit Midrash Application Timeline and Selection Process
- The application deadline has been extended to Sunday, February 6, 2022. Your complete application, including letters of reference, should be submitted by this date.
- If selected for an interview, these will occur mid February through early March.
- Admissions decisions will go out by the end of March.
Please submit your application for Yeshivat Hadar's Summer Beit Midrash through this form. We are looking forward to getting to know each of you through your application. If you have questions or concerns regarding the selection process or application timeline, please reach out to us via email.